|←Author Index: St||John Strype
|English historian and biographer|
- Memorials of Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury (1694)
- Life of the learned Sir Thomas Smith (1698)
- Life and Acts of John Aylmer, Lord Bishop of London (1701)
- Life of the learned Sir John Cheke, with his Treatise on Superstition (1705)
- Annals of the Reformation in England (4 vols.; vol. i. 1709 , vol. ii. 1725, vol. iii. 1728, vol. iv. 1731)
- Life and Acts of Edmund Grindal, Archbishop of Canterbury (1710)
- Life and Acts of Matthew Parker, Archbishop of Canterbury (1711)
- Life and Acts of John Whitgift, Archbishop of Canterbury (1718)
- An Accurate Edition of Stow's Survey of London (1720)
- Ecclesiastical Memorials (1721), in 3 vols.
Works about StrypeEdit
- "Strype, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Strype, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)