Author:John Thomas Smith
- Nollekens and his Times. 2 volumes 1829
- The Streets of London: Anecdotes of Their More Celebrated Residents.
- Book For A Rainy Day: or, Recollections of the Events of The Last Sixty-Six Years.
- Extract from 'a Book for a Rainy Day' (concerning William Blake)
Works about SmithEdit
- "Smith, John Thomas (1766-1833)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.