|←Author Index: Tr||John Trowbridge
|American academic; professor of physics, Harvard, author, editor|
- List of apparatus available for scientic researches involving accurate measurements, and contained in different American laboratories.with Wolcott Gibbs; Edward C Pickering, 1879.
- The New Physics, 1884; external link
- The Electrical Boy, 1891; external link
- Three Boys on An Electrical Boat, 1894;
- What Is Electricity?, 1896; external link
- The Resolute Mr.Pansy, 1897; external link
- Philip's Experiments in Electrical Science, 1898. external link
- Samuel Finley Breese Morse, 1901 external link
- The story of a wireless telegraph boy, 1908.
- The Advance in Electricity Since the Time of Franklin, 1922 external link
- "Progress of Electrical Science during 1883" Volume 3.
- "Thunder-Storms" Volume 4.
- "Atmospheric Electricity" Volume 4.
- "Niagara Falls Considered as a Source of Electrical Energy" Volume 5.
- "Recent Advances in Electrical Science" Volume 5.
- "The Jefferson Physical Laboratory" Volume 5.
- "Trowbridge's Theory of the Earth's Magnetism" Volume 9.
Works about John TrowbridgeEdit