|←Author Index: Ty||John Tyler Jr.
|Tenth President of the United States (1841–1845); 10th Vice President (1841), with Harrison; 23rd Governor of Virginia (1825–1827);, Whig Senator from Virginia (1827–1836); Whig House Representative from Virginia (1816–1821). Volunteer Military Company (1813)|
State of the Union addressesEdit
- First State of the Union address (7 December 1841)
- Second State of the Union address (6 December 1842)
- Third State of the Union address (5 December 1843)
- Fourth State of the Union address (3 December 1844)
- Letter to Joseph Simpson (10 July 1843)