- ‘Some Account of the Monument and Character of T. Westfaling,’ 1818.
- ‘An Essay on the Abbey of Gloucester,’ written for Britton's ‘History and Antiquities of Gloucester Cathedral,’ privately printed in 1829.
- ‘A Translation of the Charter of Gloucester,’ privately printed in 1834.
- ‘The Household Roll of Bishop Swynfield,’ edited for the Camden Society, 1854.
- ‘Military Memoirs of Colonel John Birch,’ 1873,
- ‘Memorials of the Civil War as it affected Herefordshire,’1879 (published by his son Thomas William Webb; London, 2 vols. 8vo)
Works about Webb Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse