Author:John William Cunliffe
- The Influence of Seneca on Elizabethan Tragedy (1893) 1907 reprint: (external scan)
- The complete works of George Gascoigne (1907) by George Gascoigne edited by John William Cunliffe
- Century readings for a course in English literature (1910) (transcription project)
- Early English classical tragedies (1912)
- "College English Composition" (article) (1912) The English Journal, volume 1, issue 10, pages 591–600 
- Writing of Today: Models of Journalistic Prose (1915) Lomer, Gerhard Richard, joint ed. (rv. 3 ed. 1923: (transcription project))
- Poems of the Great War (1916) on behalf of the Belgian scholarship committee (transcription project)
- English literature during the last half-century (1919) a collection of essays
- Modern English playwrights; a short history of the English drama from 1825 (1927)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1946, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 76 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.