Author:Jonathan Lett Stackhouse
- "Sir James Tillie, of Pentillie" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 4 (1861)
- "The Robber Saint" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 5 (1861)
- George Wallis and His Friends (1865)
- Trecan Farm (1865)
- James Veal, or The Man Who Conquered Himself (1869)
- Mary Pascoe, or What Good Can I Do? (1869) (external scan)
- "An Aggrieved Parishioner" in Our Curate's Budget, 52 (1869)
- The Rivals: A Story for Boys (1870) (external scan)
Works about StackhouseEdit
- "Stackhouse, Jonathan Lett," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.