Author:José Toribio Medina
- Los restos indígenas de Pichilemu (Spanish Wikisource)
- Biblioteca hispano-americana
- Biblioteca hispano-chilena
- El Descubrimiento del Oceano Pacifico: Vasco Nuñez, Balboa, Hernando de Magallanes y Sus Compañeros
Works about MedinaEdit
- "Medina, Jose Toribio," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1930, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 92 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.