- "Mabinogion", Folk-Lore, vol. 27, no. 1. (1916)
- "Side-Lights on the Tain Age and other Studies", a review in Folk-Lore, vol. 29, no. 2. (1918)
- Grammar of early Welsh, part I., Phonology (1924)
- Czech Folk Tales (1917)
- Philologica, journal of comparative philology
Works about BaudišEdit
- "Czech Folk-Tales", a review in Folk-Lore, vol. 30, no. 3 (1919)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1933, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 89 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.