|←Author Index: Ri||Joseph Ritson
- The Stockton Jubilee, or Shakespeare in all his Glory (1781)
- Observations on the three first volumes of the "History of English Poetry" (1782)
- Remarks Critical and Illustrative on the Text of the last Edition of Shakespeare (1783)
- The Spartan Manual or Tablet of Morality (1785)
- The Quip Modest (1788)
- The Office of Constable (1791)
- The Jurisdiction of the Court Leet (1791)
- Cursory Criticisms on the Edition of Shakspeare Published by Edmond Malone (1792) EEBO
- An Essay on Abstinence from Animal Food as a Moral Duty (1802)
- Bibliographia Poetica: a Catalogue of English Poets of the Twelfth, Thirteenth, Fourteenth, Fifteenth, and Sixteenth Centurys, with a Short Account of their Works (1802)
- The Office of Bailiff of a Liberty (1811)
- The Caledonian Muse: a Chronological Selection of Scottish Poetry from the earliest times (1821).
- The Life of King Arthur (1825)
- Memoirs of the Celts or Gauls (1827)
- Annals of the Caledonians, Picts, and Scots (1828), in 2 vols.
- Fairy Tales, now first collected, to which are prefixed two dissertations (1) On Pygmies, (2) On Fairies, by Joseph Ritson, esq. (1831)
- Gammer Gurton's Garland, or the Nursery Parnassus (1783)
- Select Collection of English Songs (1783), in 3 vols.
- Bishopric Garland, or Durham Minstrel (1784)
- Yorkshire Garland (1788)
- Pieces of Ancient Popular Poetry from Authentic Manuscripts and old printed Copies adorned with [fifteen] Cuts’ by Thomas and John Bewick (1791)
- Ancient Songs from the time of King Henry the Third to the Revolution (1792), in 2 vols.
- The North Country Chorister (1792)
- The Northumbrian Garland, or Newcastle Nightingale (1793)
- English Anthology (1793–1794), in 3 vols.
- Scottish Song with the genuine Music (1794), in 2 vols.
- Poems, written anno-MCCCLII (1795), by Laurence Minot external scan
- Robin Hood, a Collection of all the Ancient Poems, Songs, and Ballads now extant relating to that celebrated English Outlaw (1795), in 2 vols.
- Ancient Engleish Metrical Romanceës (1802), in 3 vols.