|←Author Index: St||Joseph Strayer
|American medievalist historian|
- Administration of Normandy Under Saint Louis (1932) (copyright not renewed)
- The Middle Ages, 395-1500 (1942) - an extended textbook survey. Originally co-authored by Dana C. Munro in 1942, by the 1959 4th edition it was mostly all Strayer. Cantor says it is important for "its brilliant summary of European political history from about 1050 to 1350".
- The Interpretation of History (1950)
- Western Europe in the Middle Ages: A Short History, 1955 (copyright not renewed)
- The Course of Civilization (1961) (copyright not renewed)
- Feudalism (1965)
- On the Medieval Origins of the Modern State (1970)
- Medieval statecraft and the perspectives of history (1971)
- The Albigensian Crusade (1972)
- The Royal Domain in the Bailliage of Rouen (1976)
- The Reign of Philip the Fair (1980)
- Dictionary of the Middle Ages, editor (1982 to 1989)
Expression error: Unexpected < operator.