- A Practical Treatise on Strengthening and Defending Outposts, Villages, Houses, Bridges (8vo, Chatham, 1836)
- Modern Prisons: their Construction and Ventilation (4to, London, 1844)
- Notes on the Theory and Practice of Sinking Artesian Wells (4to, 1844)
- Manual for the Militia, or Fighting made Easy: a Practical Treatise on Strengthening and Defending Military Posts, &c., in reference to the Duties of a Force engaged in Disputing the Advance of an Enemy (12mo, London, 1853)
- A Flying Shot at Fergusson and his “Perils of Portsmouth,” “Invasion of England,” (8vo, pamphlet, London, 1853)
- Observations on the Defence of London, with Suggestions respecting the necessary Works (8vo, London, 1860)
- Reports and Observations on the Discipline and Management of Convict Prisons edited by the Earl of Chichester (8vo, London, 1863)
Works about JebbEdit
- "Jebb, Joshua," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.