- A Treatise Concerning Civil Government, 1781. external scan
- "An Account of a remarkable Tide at Bristol" in Philosophical Transactions, 54 (1764), pp. 83–84
Works about TuckerEdit
- "Tucker, Josiah (1)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Tucker, Josiah," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (23) (1888)
- "Tucker, Josiah," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tucker, Josiah," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.