Author:Julius Auboineau Palmer
|←Author Index: Pa||Julius Auboineau Palmer Jr.
|American merchant sailor, mycologist, and journalist, most remembered for serving as Queen Lili'uokalani's secretary during her visit to the United States and witnessed the signature of her official protest to the treaty annexing Hawaii.|
- Mushrooms of America, Edible and Poisonous (1885) (external scan)
- One Voyage and Its Consequences (1889) (external scan)
- Memories of Hawaii and Hawaiian correspondence (1894) (external scan)
- About Mushrooms: A guide to the study of esculent and poisonous fungi (1894) (external scan) Collection of previously published articles.
- Again in Hawaii (1895) (external scan)
- Hawaii: The story of a national wrong (1896)
- "Hints for Yachtsmen" (1895) edited by Norman W. Bingham, Jr. (external scan) Also published in the Boston Globe as "Hints for Young Yachtsmen" on August 11, 1907.