Author:Junius Lathrop Meriam
- Normal School Education and Efficiency in Teaching (1905)
- Child Life and the Curriculum (1920)
- Catalog—Units of Work, Activities, Projects, etc., to 1932 (1932, compiled with Alice E. Carey and Paul R. Hanna)
- Activities, Projects, Units of Work Cataloged for 1932–1939 (1943)
- The Traditional and the Modern Curriculum, an Emerging Philosophy (1960)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1960, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 62 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.