Author:Leonard Trelawny Hobhouse
- The Labour Movement (1893) (external scan)
- The Theory of Knowledge: A Contribution to Some Problems of Logic and Metaphysics (1896) (external scan)
- Democracy and Reaction (1904) (external scan)
- Morals in Evolution: A Study in Comparative Ethics (1906) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Liberalism (1911)
- Social Evolution and Political Theory (1911) (external scan)
- Development and Purpose (1913) (external scan)
- The Material Culture and Social Institutions of the Simpler Peoples (1915) (external scan)
- The Metaphysical Theory of the State: A Criticism (1918) (external scan)
- The Rational Good: A Study in the Logic of Practice (1921) (external scan)
- The Elements of Social Justice (1922) (external scan)
- Social Development: Its Nature and Conditions (1924)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.