Author:Edward Robert Bulwer Lytton
(Redirected from Author:Lord Lytton)
For authors with similar names, see author:Lytton Bulwer.
- Clytemnestra, The Earl's Return, The Artist, and Other Poems (1855) (as Owen Meredith) (transcription project)
- The Wanderer (1859) (as Owen Meredith) (transcription project)
- Lucile (1860) (as Owen Meredith) (external scan)
- Tannhäuser, or, The battle of the bards: a poem (1861), (as Edward Trevor) co-authored with Julian Fane (as Neville Temple)
- Serbski Pesme, imitations of Servian national songs (1861)
- Chronicles and Characters (1868)
- Orval: Or, The Fool of Time and Other Imitations and Paraphrases (1869) (external scan)
- Fables in Song (1874), in 2 vols.
- Glenaveril; or, The metamorphoses. A poem in six books (1885), in 2 vols.
- The Earl's Return (1886)
- After Paradise (1887)
- King Poppy (1892) (external scan)
- The Ring of Amasis. From the papers of a German physician (1863), in 2 vols. (as Owen Meredith) (external scan)
- Marah (1892) (external scan)
- "The Last of the Barons" (1843) (start transcription)
- "Harold, the Last of the Saxon Kings" (1848) (start transcription)
- Julian Fane, a memoir (1871) (external scan)
- The Caxtons: A Family Picture (1874) (external scan)
- Speeches : now first collected with some of his political writings hitherto unpublished, and a prefatory memoir by his son (1874), in 2 vols.
- Baldine, and other tales (1887) by Karl Erdmann Edler
Works about LyttonEdit
- Lord Lytton and the Afghan war (1879) by William Joseph Eastwick
- The Life, Letters, and Literary Remains of Edward Bulwer, Lord Lytton (1883), in 2 vols. by Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer
- "Edward Bulwer Lytton" in Home Life of Great Authors (1891), by Hattie Tyng Griswold
- "Lytton, Edward Robert Bulwer," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lytton, Edward Robert Bulwer, 1st Earl Of Lytton," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Lytton, Edward Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.