|←Author Index: Br||Louise Bryant
|American journalist known for her sympathetic coverage of Russia and the Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution.|
- Six Red Months in Russia: An Observer's Account of Russia Before and During the Proletarian Dictatorship, 1918
- Mirrors of Moscow, 1923
- The Game: A Morality Play in One Act. 1916. Play
- "Flowers and Ashes," from Mother Earth 1915
- "Fables for Proletarian Children," from The Revolutionary Age. January 25, 1919
- "The Last Days With John Reed: A Letter from Louise Bryant," from The Liberator. February 1921.