Author:Malcolm Ronald Laing Meason
- "The Druses of Lebanon" in Once a Week (magazine), Series 1, 3 (1860)
- The Bubbles of Finance: Joint-Stock Companies, Promoting of Companies, Modern Commerce, Money Lending, and Life Insuring. By a City Man (1865) (external scan)
- The Profits of Panics: Showing How Financial Storms Arise, Who Make Money by Them, Who Are the Losers, and Other Revelations of a City Man (1866) (external scan)
- Turf Frauds and Turf Practices; or, Spiders and Flies (1868) (external scan)
- Sir William's Speculations; or, The Seamy Side of Finance (1886)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.