Author:Mandayam Osuri Tirunarayana Iyengar
|←Author Index: Iy||Mandayam Osuri Tirunarayana Iyengar
|Indian medical entomologist|
A complete list of publications is provided in Iyengar & Gandhi (2009). Some major publications include:
- Preliminary Report of a Malaria Survey of Calcutta, Indian Journal of Medical Research. Special Indian Science Congress Number, 1920, pp. 15-16.
- A note on grappling tail-hooks in anopheline larvae. Indian J. Med. Res, 9:630-633,1922
- On the biology of the flowers of Monochoria. J. Indian Bot. Soc, 170-173, April 1923
- The anopheline fauna of a swamp in Bangalore. Indian J. Med. Res.,13:697-702,1926
- Infestation of the human intestines by coprid beetles. Indian Med. Gaz., 63, 365-369, 1928.
- The larva of Anopheles turkhudi. Indian J. Med. Res., 17:1189-1192, 1930
- Filariasis in North Travancore. Indian J. Med. Res., 20, 671-672, 1933
- Rat-flea survey in Peermade District, Travancore. Indian J. Med. Res., 21:723-730,1934
- The identification of common rat-fleas of India. Indian J. Med. Res., 22:675-686,1935
- Public health aspects of filariasis in India. Indian Med. Gaz, 72:300-307, 1937.
- Naturalistic control of the breeding of Anopheles sundaicus by means of Eichomia cover. J. Malar. Inst. India, 6:309-310,1946.
- Mosquitoes of the Maldive Islands. Bull. Ent. Res., 46:1-10, 1955. (with M.A.U. Menon).
- Infection experiments with a fungus (Coelomomyces) which kills malarial mosquitoes. Science, 158, 526, 1967. with J.N. Couch and C.J. Umphlett)
- Developmental Stages Of Filariae In Mosquitoes. 5th. Pacif. Comm. Tech. Pap., No. 104, 11 pages, 1957