- The Ladies' Defence; or, the Bride-woman's Counsellor answered: a poem (1701)
- Poems on several Occasions (1703)
- Essays upon several Subjects, in Prose and Verse (1710)
Works about ChudleighEdit
- "Chudleigh, (Lady Mary)" in A Biographical Dictionary of the Celebrated Women of Every Age and Country (1804), by Mary Matilda Betham
- "Chudleigh, Mary," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.