|←Author Index: Ha||Mary Hays
|English novelist and historian of women|
- The annual necrology, for 1797-8;: including, also, various articles of Neglected Biography. Mary Hays, Sir Richard Phillips. St. Paul's Churchyard: J. Johnson. 1804 Google Books – Preview
- Female Biography, or Memoirs of Illustrious and Celebrated Women of All Ages and Countries. (6 volumes). London: R. Phillips, 1803. (Note: Some of links incorrect; not all apparently available.) Vol. I ; Vol. II ; Vol.III ; Vol.IV ; Vol. V ; Vol. VI
- Historical Dialogues for Young Persons. (6 volumes). St. Paul's Churchyard: J. Johnson & Poultry: J. Mawman, Poultry, 1806.
- Letters and essays, moral, and miscellaneous. London: Knott, 1793. Google Books
- Memoirs of queens, illustrious and celebrated. London: T. & J. Allman, 1821.
- The victim of prejudice: In two volumes. London: J. Johnson, 1799.
- Harry Clinton: a tale for youth. London: J. Johnson, 1804.
- Family annals, or, The sisters. London: W. Simpkin & R. Marshall, 1817 Google Books
Pamphlets under pseudonymsEdit
- "Appeal to the men of Great Britain in behalf of women". (as Anonymous). London: J. Johnson and J. Bell, 1798. Jisc Historic Books (institutional subscription required)
- "Cursory remarks on an enquiry into the expediency and propriety of public or social worship: inscribed to Gilbert Wakefield". (as Eusebia). London: Knott, 1791. Google Books
- The love-letters of Mary Hays (1779–1780). Ed. A.F. Wedd. London: Methuen, 1925.
- The Correspondence of Mary Hays, 1779–1843, British Novelist. Google Books – Preview
- Memoirs of Emma Courtney. (2 volumes). London: G.G. & J. Robinson, 1796. Google Books