- Bread Cast Upon the Waters by Fernán Caballero
- Moors and Christians (orig. 1881) by Pedro Antonio de Alarcón
- The White Butterfly by José Selgas
- Doctor Pascal (1898) by Émile Zola
- Amalia. A romance of the Argentine (1919) by José Mármol
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1923, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse