- Aspis ("The Shield"; about half)
- Dyskolos ("The Grouch" or "Old Cantankerous"; the best preserved play)
- Epitrepontes ("Men at Arbitration"; most)
- Perikeiromene ("Girl who has her hair cropped"; about half)
- Samia ("Girl from Samos"; four out of five sections)
- Sikyonioi or Sikyonios ("Sicyonian(s)"; about half)
Works about Menander Edit
- "Menander", Chapter II. in Plautus and Terence by William Lucas Collins, 1873.
- The Vocabulary of Menander by Donald Blythe Durham, 1913.
Encyclopedia articles Edit
- “Menander of Athens”, by Philip Smith in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse