Author:Mountstuart Elphinstone Grant Duff
|←Author Index: Du||Mountstuart Elphinstone Grant Duff
|GCSI; Scottish politician, statesman, and author. Governor of Madras, India |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "M. G. D."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. G. D."
- Studies in European politics (1866)
- Elgin speeches (1871)
- Notes of an Indian journey (1876)
- Ernest Renan, in memoriam (1893)
- Notes from a diary, 1851-1872 (1897) in 2 vols.
- The Victorian anthology (1902)
- Out of the past : some biographical essays (1903) in 2 vols.
- Gems from the Victorian anthology (1904)
- Notes from a diary, 1896 to January 23, 1901 (1905) in 2 vols.
- The Club, 1764-1905 (1905)