|This Author page uses initials in the subject's name, rather than fully spelling out each name. |
Additional research is required to move this Author page to its full proper title, at which point we can remove this notice.
- "The Master of Weird Fiction," letter to Weird Tales (August 1937, vol. 30, no. 2)
- "Reprints," letter to Weird Tales (March 1938, vol. 31, no. 3)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
This author died in 1972, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse