Nanak is the author of several passages in the Guru Granth Sahib, including:
- Twelve Months
- Asa di Var
- Several hymns in the Rehras
- Three hymns in the Sohila
- Various other hymns and sloks
Works about NanakEdit
- Life of Guru Nanak in The Sikh Religion (1909) by Max Arthur Macauliffe
- Guru Nanak, Makers of Indian Literature by Gurbachan Singh Talib.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.