- "Yiddish" in The Cambridge History of American Literature (1921)
- "Narrowing the Field of the Workers' Theatre" in New Theatre and Film (1931)
- "The Prize Winners of the Spartakiade" in Workers Theater (1932)
- "ARTEF Arbeiter Theatre Verband" in Workers Theater (1932)
- "The First International Olympiad of Revolutionary Theaters" in International Literature (1933)
- "Marion Models, Inc." in New Theatre (1934)
- "Social Trends in the Modern Drama" in American Writers' Congress (1935)
- "'The Real McCoy' Says Critic of Thrilling CCC Camp Play" in Daily Worker (1935)
- "Cheers Greet New Revolutionary Play" in Daily Worker (1935)
- "The Artef on Broadway" in New Theatre (1935)
- "A Revolutionary Gentleman" in New Theatre (1935)
- "Marching Songs" in Daily Worker (1937)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1956, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 66 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse