|←Author Index: Ho||Nathaniel Hooke
- An Account of the Conduct of the Dowager Duchess of Marlborough
- Roman History, from the Building of Rome to the Ruin of the Commonwealth (1738–1771). in 4 vols.
- Observations on—I. The Answer of M. l'Abbé de Vertot to the late Earl Stanhope's Inquiry concerning the Senate of Ancient Rome, dated December 1719. II. A Dissertation upon the Constitution of the Roman Senate, by a Gentleman; published in 1743. III. A Treatise on the Roman Senate, by Dr. C. Middleton; published in 1747. IV. An Essay on the Roman Senate, by Dr. T. Chapman; published in 1750 (1758)
- Six Letters to a Lady of Quality … upon the subject of Religious Peace and the Foundations of it (1791), in 2 vols.
- The Life of François de Salignac de la Motte Fenelon, Archbishop and Duke of Cambray (1723), by Andrew Michael Ramsay 
- The travels of Cyrus To which is annex'd, A discourse upon the theology and mythology of the ancients (1728), by Andrew Michael Ramsay