- "A Proposal for Measuring the Attraction of Some Hill in This Kingdom by Astronomical Observations" in Philosophical Transactions volume 65, pages 495–499 (1775)
- "An Account of Observations Made on the Mountain Schehallien for Finding Its Attraction" in Philosophical Transactions volume 65, pages 500–542 (1775)
- "An Attempt to Explain a Difficulty in the Theory of Vision, Depending on the Different Refrangibility of Light" in Philosophical Transactions volume 79, pages 256–264 (1789)
Works about MaskelyneEdit
- "Maskelyne, Nevil," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Maskelyne, Nevil," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.