- Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica , (1687, 1713, 1726)
- Opticks: or, a Treatise of the Reflections, Refractions, Inflections and Colours of Light
- Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John
- New Theory About Light and Colour (1671), Philosophical Transactions, VI, 80
- The method of fluxions and infinite series (book) (1736)
- Rules for interpreting the words & language in Scripture. (unpublished)
- w:The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended
- w:General Scholium an essay published in 1713 as an appendix to the second edition of the Principia, and again with additions and modifications in the third edition of 1726.