|←Author Index: Ma||Osip Emilyevich Mandelstam
|Osip Emilyevich Mandelstam (also spelled Mandelshtam) (Russian: О́сип Эми́льевич Мандельшта́м) was a Russian poet and essayist, one of the foremost members of the Acmeist school of poets.|
See also Osip Mandelstam at Bibliowiki
- Tristia (1922)
- Poems 1921-1925 (1928)
- The Moscow Notebooks (1930 – 1934)
- The Voronezh Notebooks
- Poems for Children
- Comic Poems
- Osip Mandelstam: "Poems", chosen and translated by James Greene. Elek Books, 1977; revised and enlarged edition, Granada/Elek, 1980.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Selected Poems", translated by David McDuff. Farrar, Strauss and Giroux (New York) and, with minor corrections, Rivers Press (Cambridge), 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: "50 Poems", translated by Bernard Meares with an Introductory Essay by Joseph Brodsky. Persea Books (New York), 1977.
- Osip Mandelstam: "The Complete Poetry of Osip Emilevich Mandelstam", translated by Burton Raffel and Alla Burago. State University of New York Press (USA), 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Stone", translated by Robert Tracy. Princeton University Press (USA), 1981.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Octets" 66-76, translated by Donald Davie, "Agenda", vol. 14, no. 2, 1976.
- Osip Mandelstam: "The Goldfinch". Introduction and translations by Donald Rayfield. The Menard Press, 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: The Noise of Time: Selected Prose. Translated byClarence Brown (European Classics, Paperback). Northwestern University Press; Reprint edition, 2002. ISBN 0810119285
- Osip Mandelstam: The Moscow Notebooks. Translated by Richard and Elizabeth McKane. (Paperback). Bloodaxe Books, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1991. ISBN 1852241268
- John RILEY: "The Collected Works". Grossteste (Derbyshire), 1980.
- Donald DAVIE: "In the Stopping Train". Carcanet (Manchester), 1977.
- 24 Poems by Mandelstam, translated by A. S. Kline
- 44 More Poems by Mandelstam, translated by A. S. Kline
- Osip Mandelstam. The poems from "Stone" and "Tristia" tranlsated by Ilya Shambat
- Russian Library: Mandelshtam (bilingual edition)
- Poet Page: Osip Emelievich Mandelshtam
- The Stalin Epigram by Osip Mandelstam translated by W. S. Merwin
- The Stalin Epigram: “We live, not feeling the earth beneath us…” Translation by Darran Anderson
- Mandelstam in English by Martin Turner
- Poetic Injustice. On Osip Mandelstam by Adam Kirsch