- The amateur army (1916)
- The great push; an episode of the great war (1916)
- The diggers, the Australians in France (1919)
- In A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "Before the Charge" and "In the Morning".
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "In the Morning", p. 40; "The Star-Shell", p. 53.
- In Patriotic pieces from the Great War (1918):
- "La Bassée Road", "Off Duty", "On Active Service", and "Matey".
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1963, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 59 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.