Author:Peter Parker (1721-1811)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Peter Parker.
- Cartel for the exchange of prisoners of war, with John Dalling and Francisco de Miranda (18 November, 1781)
Works about ParkerEdit
- A narrative of Sir Henry Clinton's co-operations with Sir Peter Parker, on the attack of Sullivan's island, in the South Carolina, in the year 1776.
- "Parker, Peter (officer)," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)
- "Parker, Peter (1721-1811)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Parker, Peter (officer)," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.