- The Family Expositor (6 vols., 1739-1756)
- The Rise and Progress of Religion in the Soul (1745), dedicated to Isaac Watts
- The most remarkable passages in the life of the honourable Colonel James Gardiner (1745)
- a Course of Lectures on Pneumatology, Ethics and Divinity (1763)
- Young Christian's first lesson-book (Chapbook, 1822)
- "Awake, My Soul, Stretch Every Nerve"
- "High Let Us Swell Our Tuneful Notes"
- "O God of Bethel"
- "O Happy Day"
- "Our heavenly Father calls"
- "Shine forth, eternal Source of Light"
- "Ye Servants of the Lord"
Works about DoddridgeEdit
- Memoirs, by Rev. Job Orton (1766)
- Letters to and from Dr Doddridge, by Rev. Thomas Stedman (1790)
- Correspondence and Diary, in 5 vols., by his grandson, John Doddridge Humphreys (1829)
- Memorials of the Independent Churches of Northamptonshire (1853) pp 13-28
- Stanford's Philip Doddridge (1880)