|←Author Index: Pi||Pius IV
|Council of Trent; born Giovanni Angelo Medicipope from 1559 to 1565; notable for presiding over the culmination of the|
- Ad Ecclesiae (1560), on the celebration of the Council of Trent.
- Benedictus Deus (1564), on the confirmation of the Council
- Sicut ad Sacrorum (1564), on the time to observe the decrees of the Council
- Alias Nos nonnullas (1564), establishing a group of Cardinals to enforce the decrees of the Council
- Iniunctum nobis (1564), on the Oath of Profession of Faith, also called the Creed of Pius IV.
- In Principis Apostolorum Sede (1565), revoking exemptions to the decrees of the Council.
- Dominici gregis custodiae (1564), approving the Index of Prohibited Books.