Undisputed works of Plato edit
- Lesser Hippias
Works whose authenticity is debated edit
Spurious works edit
Spurious works variously included in other collections edit
- The Works of Plato Abrig'd translated from the French of Anne Dacier by Unknown (1701)
- Works of Plato his first fifty-five dialogues translated from the Greek by Floyer Sydenham and Thomas Taylor in Five Volumes. (1804)
- The works of Plato; a new literal version, chiefly from the text of Stallbaum translated into English by Henry Cary (Vol. 1), Henry Davis (Vol. 2) and George Burges (Vol. 3-6) (1850-54).
- The Platonic Dialogues for English Readers translated into English by William Whewell, in Three Volumes, of which the 1st had two editions published (1859-61).
- The Dialogues of Plato translated into English with Analyses and Introductions by B. Jowett, M.A. in Five Volumes. 3rd edition revised and corrected (Oxford University Press, 1892)
Works about Plato edit
- Plato (1865), by John Stuart Mill
- Plato (1874), by Clifton Wilbraham Collins
- "Plato", in Imperial Dictionary of Universal Biography, Volume 3, (1876)
- "Socrates, Plato and the Roman Stoics", by Charles Pomeroy Parker, in The Harvard Classics Vol. 51 (1914)
- "Book III Plato," by Diogenes Laërtius, trans. Robert Drew Hicks, in Lives of the Eminent Philosophers (1925)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse