Author:Ralph Hosea Chaplin
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- (illus.) Proletarian and Petit-Bourgeois (c. 1912)
- When the Leaves Come Out (1917)
- (illus.) The Onward Sweep of the Machine Process (c. 1917)
- (illus.) Sabotage: The Conscious Withdrawal of The Workers' Industrial Efficiency (1917)
- (illus.) The Evolution of Industrial Democracy (c. 1917)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1961, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 61 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.