Author:Ralph Vary Chamberlin
|←Author Index: Ch||Ralph Vary Chamberlin
|American zoologist and historian who named over 4,000 species of spiders, millipedes, and other invertebrates; wrote on issues of religion, education, anthropology, and the history of his native Utah|
- The Early Hebrew Conception of the Universe, 1909
- Some Early Hebrew Legends, 1910
- Evolution and Theological Belief, 1911
- "Animal names and anatomical terms of the Goshute Indians". Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 60: 74–103. 1908.
- "Some plant names of the Ute Indians". American Anthropologist 11: 27–40. 1909. doi:10.1525/aa.1909.11.1.02a00040.
- The Meaning of Organic Evolution. Provo, Utah. 1911. pp. 1–138. (Full text)
- "The ethno-botany of the Gosiute Indians of Utah". Memoirs of the American Anthropological Association 2: 330–384. 1911. (Full text)
- The Annelida Polychaeta. Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College. 1919. pp. 1–514, 80 plates. (Full text; Plates)
- The Life and Philosophy of W. H. Chamberlin (1925) (Scan, PD-US not renewed)
- The Kingdom of Man (1938)