- Valentine Verses: Or, Lines of Truth, Love, and Virtue (1827) 
- The history of Margaret Catchpole, a Suffolk girl (1845) (external scan)
- Mary Anne Wellington: The Soldier's Daughter, Wife and Widow (1846)
- Zenon The Martyr: A Record of the Piety, Patience and Persecution of the Early Christian Nobles (1847)
- The Young Man's Home (1848)
- Freston Tower: A Tale of the Times of Cardinal Wolsey (1850)
- JH Stegall, a Real History of a Suffolk Man (1851)
- The Biography Of A Victorian Village - Wortham (1860) in 4 vols.
- The Character of Woman (external scan)
Attributed at Archive.org. No evidence presented.
- Geoffery Gambado : or, A simple remedy for hypochondriacism and melancholy splenetic humours (1865) (external scan)
Works about CobboldEdit
- "Cobbold, Richard," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.