|←Author Index: Co||Richard Cobbold
|English cleric and novelist|
- Valentine Verses: Or, Lines of Truth, Love, and Virtue (1827) 
- The history of Margaret Catchpole, a Suffolk girl (1845) (external scan)
- Mary Anne Wellington: The Soldier's Daughter, Wife and Widow (1846)
- Zenon The Martyr: A Record of the Piety, Patience and Persecution of the Early Christian Nobles (1847)
- The Young Man's Home (1848)
- Freston Tower: A Tale of the Times of Cardinal Wolsey (1850)
- JH Stegall, a Real History of a Suffolk Man (1851)
- The Biography Of A Victorian Village - Wortham (1860) in 4 vols.
- The Character of Woman (external scan)
Attributed at Archive.org. No evidence presented.
- Geoffery Gambado : or, A simple remedy for hypochondriacism and melancholy splenetic humours (1865) (external scan)
Works about CobboldEdit
- "Cobbold, Richard," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.