Author:Richard Henry Dana (1787-1879)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Richard Henry Dana.
|←Author Index: Da||Richard Henry Dana, Sr.
|American author, poet, editor, and critic|
- The Buccaneer and Other Poems (1827)
- Poems and Prose Writings (1833) (external scan)
- Poems and Prose Writings (second edition, 1850) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Idle Man (1821–22) (in six parts, v. 1 nos. 1–5, and v. 2, no. 1), (external scan)
Works about DanaEdit
- From A Fable for Critics (1848) by James Russell Lowell
- "The Burial of the Poet" (1880) by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Dana, Richard Henry," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Dana, Richard," by George Parsons Lathrop in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)