|←Author Index: Be||Robert Beverley
- The History and Present State of Virginia, In Four Parts. By a Native and Inhabitant of the Place.
- I. The History of the First Settlement of Virginia, and the Government Thereof, to the Present Time.
- II. The Natural Productions and Conveniencies of the Country, Suited to Trade and Improvement.
- III. The Native Indians, Their Religion, Laws, and Customs, in War and Peace.
- IV. The Present State of the Country, as to the Polity of the Government, and the Improvements of the Land.