|←Author Index: Br||Robert Briffault
- The Making of Humanity (1919)
- Psyche's Lamp: A Re-evaluation of Psychological Principles as a Foundation of All Thought (1921)
- The Mothers: A Study of the Origins of Sentiments and Institutions, Vol. II, Vol. III, (1927)
- Rational Evolution (1930)
- Sin and Sex (1931)
- Breakdown: The Collapse of Traditional Civilization (1932)
- Reasons for Anger: Selected Essays (1937)
- The Decline and Fall of the British Empire (1938)
- Marriage Past and Present (1956) edited radio debate between Briffault and Bronislaw Malinowski, originally published as a series in The Listener
- Les Troubadours et le Sentiment Romanesque (1945)
- The Troubadours (1965)
- L. H. Dudley Buxton, "The Mothers: A Study of the Origins of Sentiments and Institutions," Eugenics Review, Vol. XX, No. 2, July 1928.
- Suzanne Keller, "Does the Family Have a Future?," Journal of Comparative Family Studies, Vol. 2, No. 1, 1971.