Author:Robert Carlton Clark
- Oregon Historical Quarterly/Volume 13/How British and American Subjects Unite in a Common Government for Oregon Territory in 1844
- "Hawaiians in Early Oregon" in Oregon Historical Quarterly, 35
- A history of Oregon
- History of the Willamette Valley Oregon
- The Beginnings Of Texas 1684-1718
- Editor, Oregon Historical Quarterly, 1937-1939.
Works about ClarkEdit
- "Robert Carlton Clark, Teacher, Scholar, and Historian" by Joseph Schafer
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1939, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 83 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.