Author:Robert DeCourcy Ward
|←Author Index: Wa||Robert DeCourcy Ward
|American climatologist, author, and educator; first professor of climatology (Harvard University) in the USA. A.M. (Harvard); Fellow of Royal Meteorological Society, London|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. de C. W."
- Climate, considered especially in Relation to Man
- Practical exercises in elementary meteorology (1889)
- Immigration Restriction League (1895)
- Sometime Editor of American Meteorological Journal
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
Works about WardEdit
- "WARD, Robert De Courcy". Who's Who in New England: p. 1109. 1915.