Author:Robert Ernest Vernède
- Meriel of the moors (1906)
- An ignorant in India (1911)
- Letters to his wife (1917)
- Port Allington stories (1920)
- War poems and other verses (1917) (external scan)
- England to the Sea, from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "A Petition" p. 259"; "To our Fallen" p. 372.
- "A Petition", The Year's at the Spring, 1920.
Individual short storiesEdit
- The Silver Thaw (1915) in The Times Red Cross Story Book by "Famous Novelists Serving in His Majesty's Forces".
Works about VernèdeEdit
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.