|←Author Index: Fi||Robert Filmer
|knight; English political theorist who defended the theory of the "Divine Rights of Kings".|
- [Anonymous] The Anarchy of a Limited or Mixed Monarchy (1648)
- Observations concerning the Original and Various Forms of Government (1652)
- Patriarcha (ca. 1640, published 1680)
Works about FilmerEdit
- "Filmer, Sir Robert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Filmer, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.