Author:Robert Henry Codrington
- A Sketch of Mota Grammar. (1877). (transcription project)
- The Melanesian Languages. (1885). Oxford: Clarendon Press. (external scan)
- The Melanesians: Studies in their Anthropology and Folklore. (1891). Oxford: Clarendon Press. (transcription project)
- "Melanesian Folk-tales" in Folk-Lore, 4 (1893), pp. 509–512
Works about CodringtonEdit
- "Codrington, Rev. Robert Henry," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.