- Holy Emperor Guan's True Scripture to Awaken the World
- Horæ Sinicæ, Translations from the Popular Literature of the Chinese (1812) (transcription project)
- Hsin i Chao Shu (1813) (external scan)
- Translations from the Original Chinese, with Notes (1815)
- A Grammar of the Chinese Language (1815) (transcription project)
- Urh-chĭh-tsze-tëen-se-yĭn-pe-keáou; being a parallel drawn between the two intended Chinese dictionaries, with Antonio Montucci (external scan)
- A view of China for philological purposes, containing a sketch of Chinese chronology, geography, government, religion & customs (1817) (external scan)
- A Dictionary of the Chinese Language: Chinese and English arranged according to the radicals (1819-20)
- Chinese Miscellany; Consisting of Original Extracts From Chinese Authors, in the Native Character; with Translations and Philological Remarks (1825) (transcription project)
- Vocabulary of the Canton Dialect: Chinese words and phrases (1828) (external scan)
Works about MorrisonEdit
- "Morrison, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Morrison, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Memoirs of the life and labours Robert Morrison, by Eliza A. Morrison (1839) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.