Author:Robert Richard Torrens
- First Effects of Gold Discovery on the Currency in the Australian Colonies
- Transportation Condemned as a Deterrent Punishment and as a Means of Founding Colonies
- Anomalies in the Present Relations between the Mother Country and her Colonies
- Two speeches of Robert R. Torrens, Esq., M.P., on emigration, and the colonies (1870)
- An essay on the transfer of land by registration, under the duplicate method operative in British colonies (1884) (transcription project)
Works about TorrensEdit
- "Torrens, Hon. Sir Robert Richard," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- "Torrens, Robert Richard," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.